You are here: Home > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are your hours of operation?
Although our presses run 24 hours a day, our customer service representatives are available. Also, don't hesitate
to e-mail us anytime
or order online at your convenience.
How can I get a Custom Quote?
Request a custom quote using the custom quote form or email us with a print professional.
What is the books standard size of yours?
- 8.5"x11" and A4
- However, here the standard Chinese book size is 210x285mm, a little smaller than ISO A4 size 210x297mm, b- ut it will save for your printing if choose our standard. No problem to go with ISO size as well, however, will pu- sh the printing cost 6%~10% higher! We suggest you adjust your book size if with big quantity printing to s- ave the cost!
What file types do you accept?
While PDFs are preferred and recommended for art uploads, we accept any of the following file formats:
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps)
Adobe Photoshop (.psd, .tif, .jpg)
How to avoid Common Mistakes with Files?
When submitting your files to be printed, there are a few simple mistakes that can sometimes delay the printing of your job. Avoiding these issues will ensure that your job is printed as timely as possible. For more instruction, please see Avoiding-Mistakes
How do I transfer my print file?
More instruction, please see Submitting Your Files
Is there any minimum order limit?
Due to the cost of shipping, we recommend the following Minimum Quantities for China Print Quotation.
- Hardback Books: 1500
- Paperback Books: 3000
- Catalogs / Magazines: 3000
- Calendars: 2,500
- Packaging / Bags: 2500
- Single Sheet Flyers: 50000
Can I check the proof before mass production?
We are willing to offer proof to you check before mass production.
Proofs available in printedinchinaonline.com include:
- Online PDF proofs
- Digital Hard-copy proofs/color proofs
- Press proofs/ wet proof
How printedinchinaonline.com works?
More instruction, please see here
How to pay?
Payment methods available in printedinchinaonline.com include:
- PayPal (100% in advance / Please add 5% as the handling charge to the total amount)
- Western Union (50% before production and the balance to be paid before shipment/ Please add 1.5% as t- he handling charge to the total amount)
- Bank to bank wire transfers (T/T) (50% before production and the balance to be paid before shipment)( No accepting low than USD1,000.00)
What is your turnaround time?
Turnaround time-also known as production turnaround time-varies by product, ranging from 6 to 30 business days.
How long it will take for the shipping to my door?
By courier, such as FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT, it will take about 3-6 working days. By air, it will take 3-10 days. And if by s- ea, it will take 20-40 days to reach most destinations in the world.
Do you still have questions?
Email us at support@Printedinchinaonline.com and we will get back to you as quickly as we can!