You are here: Home > about_Payment
Payment methods available in printedinchinaonline.com include:
Bank to bank wire transfers (T/T)
It is the most widely way to transfer money. You can send the money at any local bank. And most of your local bank can do it. Any detailed questions please ask your local bank. This way to send money is cheaper,but it take about 2-3 days for us getting your payment.
- If you want request money before paid,please contact us and provide out bank account to you.
- No accepting low than USD1,000.00
- PayPal enables you to send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
- When you select PayPal as the payment method, you go to the PayPal site, where you can send your payment.
- Send money online from 103 countries and regions.
PayPal is free for buyers. Shop without sharing financial information. 100% protection
against unauthorized payments sent from your account. PayPal
is the secure, free, easy way to pay and privacy is built in.
Echecks through PayPal need 3-4 days to get cleared. We will ship after notification from PayPal on echeck clearance.
- If you want request money before paid,please contact us and provide your paypal account.
- Please add 5% as the handling charge to the total amount
About western union: http://www.westernunion.com/
With more than 150 years of experience, Western Union is a global leader in money transfer services. It helps consumers and businesses send money quickly and reliably. Below is the information you need for Western Union transfer:
- If you want request money before paid,please contact us and provide our western union account to you.
- Please add 1.5% as the handling charge to the total amount